About Me

My photo
I love life. I love God. I love laughter. Yet I am far more complex than this.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let the blogging begin...

Hello Readers of My Imagination,

I only began the address like this because I am currently typing to no one. Not a soul. This makes it rather hard to address a blog. Despite the rough beginning, I've always been a fighter, so I will make it through. I am. I have. Take that for multiple tenses. Sick.

Now to my next point: the purpose of this blog. Really, it serves no purpose except to allow me to transfer my thoughts to readable text and maintain my passion of writing. Many of you may be asking, "Why not use a journal?" In order to answer this question, you must know this fact. My thoughts, they move at ridiculous speeds. I would venture to say they put the speed of light to shame. Since I can type about three times faster than I can write...hmm...perhaps five, actually, I thought I might as well begin a blog. In regards to the "passion of writing," well, once I made that lengthy conquest from high school to college, I realized I didn't HAVE to write. I soon found that I've missed having to write deeply. The answer to ponderation: a blog.

Second main point: beware of this blog. This blog will include these things:

  • Details: I use them excessively.
  • Alliteration: I absolutely adore admirable alliteration. yeah, that much. =) 
  • Needles: due to the fact that I have diabetes.
  • Jokes: I will, do, and forever shall crack them.
  • High-fives: I give these frequently online, offline, you name it.
  • Emotions: I have 'em. Like whoa
  • Music: discuss, love, obsess. That's what I do to music.
  • Lists: I love them. (yes, I'm using one now...ahhhhh.)
  • Grammar: I like it, love it, live it. 
If any of these things scare you, sicken you, bore you, etc. then I recommend going right up into the right hand corner (or left hand for us fellow mac lovers) and clicking that bright red X. This will do us both justice.

Third and last main point: what shall I cover? This is very easy to answer, my sweet, sweet, cyber friends--everything. I will be discussing my life, my goals, my Jesus (yes, I'm one of those people), my desires, my fears, my family, my passions, my experiences, my adventures, etc. It will and shall ALL be discussed. In detail. With passion. Or humor.

Now for the farewell (side note: I hate these). Goodbye my currently imaginary, soon to be tangible, and hopefully high-fiveable friends. May you all live happy, lovely lives until I post again.

xoxo,
The Lone Woolf

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I feel like I'm reading a blog post that I wrote in my sleep! I'm wondering when I got up and wrote and ALSO why I started a new blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should have started commenting on this one first to make it seem more sequentially in order but I didn't... So, I can confidently say I believe this will be an excellent Blog! Since I have read them all.

    ReplyDelete