About Me

My photo
I love life. I love God. I love laughter. Yet I am far more complex than this.

Monday, April 18, 2011

A dream worth documentation. . .

Hello all,

Okay, so here's the deal. I like to sleep...a lot. The kind of sleep I particularly enjoy is that deep, uninterrupted, drool-worthy sleep--yeah, it sounds good just typing about it. Dreams? Well, I don't particularly enjoy them, but for this rule, there are some exceptions. This particular dream I am going to explain is one of those. I think you'll see why. It all started after my head hit my pillow.

All of the sudden it was Christmas, but it wasn't the normal Christmas. I was actually spending this particular Christmas with some random girl who shall remain nameless. Why? Because I have yet to figure out how she got into my dream. Anyway, she was trying to figure out where she was going to go to college. Now, that's what is strange about this dream. Not only does she already go to college, but also her determining college would have no alteration to my life. Weird?

Onward I go. Now, she was trying to determine her future college, but her method was the strange part. Her two colleges of choice were received as Christmas presents--one red, one green, no bows (obviously not my usual Christmas).  So she finally gets to the good part, she opens the presents, and I immediately knew what they were. Present number one, red box, Marshall University. Yes, we are Marshall. Haven't seen the movie since it hit theaters (mostly because I balled like a little baby, and I don't particularly enjoy doing that. Don't get me wrong, great movie).

 I am certain you are all very excited to hear what was in the green box, and I am excited to tell you, for if this was a college, I am certain I would attend. And when she opened that box, my eyes lit up,  and I was overwhelmed with warmth. Here it is: DPU. Never heard of DPU? That's because it doesn't exist. Don's Place University, my friends. The college of good food, and well, Don.

I never got to see what she decided, but I am certain it would have been Don's Place University. First of all, it was close to her home (yes, she lives near my hometown), and second of all, I mean, who wouldn't want to major in deliciousness, right? I know I would. Obviously, I miss that deliciousness more than an understandable amount. So there you have it, as I woke in laughter, I decided I would share.

That's all my friends. Enjoy life, and I will talk to you soon.

Keep your hunger satisfied,
the Lone Woolf

4 comments:

  1. this is reallllly weiiiiiiird lora!! so last night i just happened to see this in my feed and i decided to read it because i just started a blog lol anyways who is this so called nameless person?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell; it would ruin the mystery. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. come onnnn loraaa!!! if it's me, then that is reallllllly creeeeepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was seriously creeped out when i started reading it

    ReplyDelete