About Me

My photo
I love life. I love God. I love laughter. Yet I am far more complex than this.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A day of a new...tattoo?

Two posts in one day? No, you're not dreaming. This is reality. But as I told you earlier, I have to get started on my days of new. Today, well, it was a pretty basic Sunday...but I did do one thing new.

I wanted to feel something, right? What better way to feel than through a tattoo? Addie and I decided to make it a duo sort of thing. After much trouble, I finally chose a nice pink and black dragonfly. So here we were, Addie and I, in the kitchen...tattooing.

Oh, did I forget to mention these are child friendly tattoos? Because they are.

This fun was great. My little sister stuck a peace sign on her back and some lips on her bicep (the latter was my idea, clever?). However, the best part is that I'm currently convincing an innocent seventh grader that it's real. Yes, she legitimately believes I have a dragonfly permanently mounted on my scapula...oh boy. What are they teaching seventh graders in school these days? Sheesh.

So below, is my new for the day. I know it's silly, and I know it's not very clever, but it was fun and it was new. I've never had a black and pink dragonfly on my shoulder blade before. The silliest part is...i like it. =)

Okay, I will be back tomorrow.

Pain in beauty,
the Lone Woolf

1 comment:

  1. Lora, you should get a tattoo of a pancreas. Maybe it will aid in your pancreatic deficiencies :)

    Sincerely, Alex Lurwick ;)

    ReplyDelete